Litium Business Consultant
Learn about Litium’s products so you better can satisfy your customers’ needs and help them meet their business objectives. We go through the concept and features in the platform, Litium Accelerator and add-ons, as well as how to conduct a Best Practice Workshop.
See course date at the bottom of the page.
As a business consultant, you are a specialist in Litium’s products and best practices. Using your operational and technical experience, you analyze an organization's needs and objectives in light of best practices and the features found in Litium’s products. With an understanding of Litium’s bundles, including Litium Accelerator for example, you know when to recommend standard features rather than unnecessary technical adaptations. Being knowledgeable within product information management, digital marketing and campaign management means you can help our common customers successfully conduct their projects.
Basic knowledge in e-commerce and web technologies
- Overview of Litium’s products (Litium, Litium Accelerator, Add-ons)
- Litium Accelerator
- Product information management (PIM)
- Digital marketing (Litium Accelerator and Litium CMS)
- Sales and campaigns (Litium campaign management, staggered prices, customer-based pricing and range)
- Litium Add-ons
- Best Practice Workshop
The test primarily consists of multiple-choice questions.
Course date December:Online December 2nd 2021, 1 day 9.00-16.00
Price per person: 4500 SEK
Deadline for registration: November 26th.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and enter your name, e-mail address and phone number and we will contact you with a confirmation.
The education will be held in English if required by any participant, otherwise in Swedish. It will be held on the latest Litium version.
Terms and conditions for training events
- The reservation is binding. If the registered participant does not attend the event, a fee will be charged.
- Cancellations are free of charge up until 48 hours before the event.
- If the registered participant is unable to attend, the reservation can be transferred to another person.
- Litium’s general terms and conditions apply, https://www.litium.se/legal/general-terms-and-conditions.
- Litium reserves the right to cancel training events up until 48 hours before the event.